|Net-Zero Emissions Promotion Division
- Remittance, management and evaluation of Administrative Plans and programs
- Development, promotion and coordination of the National Climate Change Action Guideline and greenhouse gas-related action plans for addressing climate change
- Planning, promotion, coordination and implementation of National long-term Greenhouse gas Reduction Goals Periodic Regulatory Goals
- Development, promotion, coordination and implementation of National Greenhouse gas Emission Inventory, National Communication；Establishment and drafting of Waste Sector emission management results
- Deliberation and addressing of the legislations, appeals and state compensation affairs
- Planning, promotion and management of information application services, application environment and information security of the Department
- Others related to net zero emissions.
|Emissions Management Division
- Monitoring of greenhouse gas emission sources, reporting, analysis, and registration of emissions, planning, devising, promoting, coordinating, and implementing the carbon footprint verification and management.
- Planning, devising, and promoting the management policies and regulations for greenhouse gas inspection agencies.
- Manage of greenhouse gas certification agencies.
- Planning, devising, promoting, implementing, and supervising greenhouse gas efficiency standards.
- Promoting and implementing of greenhouse gas reduction strategies by the environmental department.
- Coordinating and supervising of greenhouse gas reduction strategies in the construction and transportation sectors.
- Supervising of greenhouse gas reduction implementation programs.
- Planning, promoting, implementing, and supervising of product carbon footprint reporting.
- Drafting, reviewing, approving, managing, promoting, implementing, and supervising regulations on carbon footprint.
- Others related to emission management.
|Emissions Reduction and Trading Division
- Drafting, reviewing, checking, promoting, coordinating, implementing and supervising laws and regulations for voluntary greenhouse gas reduction projects.
- Examination and verification of enterprises applying for preferential rate reduction plans.
- Planning, research, promotion, coordination and execution of greenhouse gas cap control and emission trading.
- Development and promotion of regulations on management of greenhouse gas swaps and transactions.
- Construction, management and execution of greenhouse gas emission management, offset and trading information platform.
- Research, analysis and implementation of the international cooperation reduction mechanism.
- Others related to reduction promotion.
|Adaptation Resilience Division
- Planning, promotion, coordination and implementation of climate change adaptation policies, regulations, action projects and action plans.
- Monitoring of climate change adaptation action plan.
- Planning, promotion, coordination and implementation of climate scenario risk assessment.
- Planning, promotion and coordination of climate change mitigation, technology for adaptation, risk assessment and measures on resilience and adaptation.
- Planning, promotion, implementation and guidance of Low carbon and sustainable homeland.
- Studying, planning, promotion, review and coordination of carbon dioxide capture and storage; coordination and monitoring of natural carbon sinks.
- Planning, promotion and implementation of climate change education.
- Planning, promotion and implementation of resilience of vulnerable groups in the face of climate change.
- Others related to adaptation and resilience.
|Carbon Fee Promotion Division
- Planning, research, promotion and implementation of carbon fee collection policies, systems and regulations.
- Planning, deliberation, implementation and supervision of the income and expenditure, storage and use of the Greenhouse Gas Management Fund.
- Planning, research, promotion, implementation and supervision of greenhouse gas management fund incentives and subsidies.
- Others related to carbon fee promotion.
|International Affairs Division
- Participate in relevant meetings and activities of the Conference of the Parties, UNFCCC.
- Coordinate and implement to the pathway of Greenhouse Gas Net-zero emission.
- Coordinate and compile Key strategies of 2050 Net-zero transition.
- Plan, coordinate and implement to respond as Carbon border adjustment mechanism (CBAM).
- Plan, coordinate and implement to international cooperation in climate change.