1. Environmental Analysis Certification and Verification
(1) Management of environmental analysis and measurement institutions
- Managing and guiding environmental testing institutions to enhance the national environmental testing data standards.
- Promoting the digitalization of environmental testing operations and management of testing institutions.
- Establishing division of labor for testing laboratories in various levels of environmental agencies to effectively conduct environmental pollution testing.
(2) Management of mobile vehicle testing institutions
- Managing and guiding mobile vehicle testing institutions.
- Promoting the digitalization of mobile vehicle testing institutions' management.
(3) Certification of greenhouse gas verification institutions
Promoting the licensing certification of greenhouse gas verification institutions. Certification decisions are made after going through review and evaluation procedures, certification decisions are made. Certificates are issued to qualified verification institutions based on the certified inspection items, and periodic regular supervisory evaluations are conducted.
2. Participation in international certification
(1) Environmental Analysis Testing Laboratory Certification
Promoting the environmental testing quality assurance and control system, participating in international testing certification, and undergoing regular mid-term surveillance evaluations and reevaluations conducted by the National Association of Testing Authorities, Australia (NATA) to ensure that the laboratory's operations sustainably meet the certification requirements of ISO/IEC 17025.
(2) Greenhouse Gas Verification Certification System
Promoting the ISO/IEC 17011 system for greenhouse gas verification certification, participating in international certification organizations, applying for membership in the Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC), and aligning with international standards.
(3) Full membership of an international certification organization
The NERA is currently an affiliated member of the Asia Pacific Accreditation Cooperation (APAC) with the goal of becoming a full member.
- National Environmental Research Academy